- Returning a signed copy of our contract shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice from the start time of the event will be charged the full rate as stated on the confirmation letter.
- The terms of payments stated on the front of this contract are subject to ‘The Late Payment Regulations’. If the sum due becomes overdue by more than 30
days, interest may be added (subject to company discretion) at the rate currently in force as specified by the Regulations unless agreed before hand with Mr. Nigel Singleton.
- Should the company named on the confirmation go into liquidation or insolvency with monies still outstanding, Singleton Event Services Ltd reserves the right to
pursue the directors of the company for the outstanding debt. The directors acknowledge that a signed confirmation (by a person authorised to sign such confirmation) shall render them personally
liable for the debt.
- New customers will be issued with a credit limit agreed at the first time of booking work. Singleton Event Services Ltd reserve the right to cancel booked
work if a customer exceeds their credit limit due to unpaid invoices.
- Singleton Event Services Ltd holds records of all its customers on several databases according to the Data Protection Act. Customers agree to allow their
details to be held by Singleton Event Services Ltd. Customers held on Singleton Event Services Ltd database may receive periodic marketing information. Should you not wish to receive
marketing information, please inform Singleton Event Services Ltd in writing and your details will be removed from our marketing records.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the decisions made by on site medics provided by Singleton Event Services Ltd will override decisions made by the event
organisers with the exception of decisions made by a higher medical authority. Event medics reserve the right to prevent a participant in the event from continuing on the grounds of medical
incapacity, this decision is final.
- By hiring the services of Singleton Event Services Ltd; you the organiser give implied consent for our medics to provide medical services to all injured persons
present at the event. This consent can only be revoked by the person requiring treatment.
- As the organiser of the event you retain full responsibility for ensuring that a satisfactory risk assessment has been carried out for the event.
- You must ensure that the event is properly policed, so that our personnel do not find themselves in threatening situations.
- You must ensure that an area for the treatment of patients is clearly defined. A dry, covered, clean area must be provided either by you or by us (at your
- You must ensure that we have free and clear access and egress to and from the site of the event for our personnel and vehicles.
- You must ensure that all additional medical personnel at the event are made known to our personnel, before the commencement of the event.
- You must adhere to any request to stop the event while treatment takes place.
- Your event staff should be made aware of where the first aid post, personnel and / or ambulances are located.
- Should the event be of such a size that you are using, maps, plans and or radios; our personnel should be provided with them. It is your responsibility to ensure
an appropriate system/route of communication is made known to us.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary licenses to operate the event have been obtained and for compliance with all conditions associated with such
licences and in respect of all relevant legislation, regulations or similar. Failure to comply with the requirements of this clause may be treated by us as a fundamental breach of this Agreement, in
which case we shall be entitled to immediately terminate the event. This will not affect our right to be paid for our services (whether performed or not).
- We will provide first aid services at the event in a manner commensurate with good practice in first aid delivery. These services are provided subject to the
following limitations, and should not be viewed as a substitute for any need for registered doctors, nurses or paramedics at the event.
- We may carry out our own risk assessments, but these are for our own purposes. You remain fully responsible for your event.
- Our Singleton Event Services Ltd duty manager at the event shall conduct the deployment of our personnel. They are responsible for the health and safety of our
staff and have a legal obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- It may be necessary for our personnel to leave the event, to obtain further medical care for any person they are treating. We accept no liability should this mean
that the event has to cease due to such a reduction of first aid cover.
- In view of the circumstances specified earlier in this Clause, You are advised to arrange appropriate 'Event Cancellation' insurance. We will not accept liability
for any loss which you incur in relation to cancellation which could have been covered by such insurance.
- Neither we nor our personnel shall be liable under any circumstances, for any damage to land or property in the event of access being required to a casualty or to
allow egress from a site.
- Subject to the clause below, neither we nor our personnel shall have any liability to you or any third party, for any loss, expense or damage of any nature,
suffered or occurred arising from any breach of any condition of the Agreement or any negligence or any breach of statutory or other duty or in any other way in connection with performance or
purported performance of or failure to perform the Agreement.
- Nothing in this Contract shall be taken to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from our (or our personnel's) negligence.
- We shall not be liable for any failure in performance of any of our obligations under the Agreement caused by factors outside of our control (including but not
limited to fire, storm, flood etc.)
- If, in our opinion, a suitable level of cover cannot be agreed, or your event appears to put our staff at unacceptable risk if injury or illness, we reserve the
right not to proceed with our services. However, it remains your sole responsibility as the body organising the event to ensure that the level of cover requested complies with all statutory
regulations and requirements laid down by any governing body relating to such event.
- Acceptance of all events (and the fees quoted) for the provision of resources is made on the understanding that the details of the event submitted to us are
accurate and correct. If we are notified of changes to these details, such as levels of resources, duration, time or location of event, we reserve the right to revise our fees, or to reconsider our
acceptance of the event. If upon arrival at the event, the senior officer in attendance considers the event to be larger or of a higher risk than stated on the booking form or subsequent
correspondence, we reserve the right to withdraw from the event. In such circumstances all reasonable effort shall be made to advise the contact name on the booking form of the reasons for
withdrawal. Should it be necessary at this stage to withdraw from the event, full charges will apply for the resources provided, and we accept no liability for any loss you may incur due to the
termination of the event in such circumstances.
- With regard to details of persons treated by Singleton Event Services Ltd personnel, personal information will only be provided upon a request by legal
representation and/or by written consent of the individual concerned, all subject at all times to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any complaints or disagreements regarding our services or our personnel should be taken up with the Singleton Event Services Ltd Duty Manager at the event. If the
issue cannot be resolved, all complaints must be made in writing to our office.