At Singleton Event
Services Ltd we aim to provide high-quality medical support in a flexible and imaginative way to meet the needs of both event organisers and participants. To this end we will:
- Ensure that medical treatment is immediately available, and is
provided to the highest possible standard, in line with current available guidelines for best practice.
- Ensure that our staff are appropriately qualified and receive
ongoing development relevant to their individual needs and the specialist requirements of the service.
- Monitor and audit our activity to ensure that we are providing
the best possible service, and develop new guidelines and protocols where necessary.
- Respect the confidentiality and autonomy of our patients, and
act in their best interests at all times.
- Ensure that our service is readily accessible to all individuals
and groups attending events at which we work, and that no patient is disadvantaged due to race, gender, religion, disability or sexual preference.
- Actively seek to develop close working relationships with all
statutory and voluntary organisations involved with the provision of an integrated medical and welfare service, including the receiving hospital trusts.
- Where possible deliver a complete package of medical treatment
on a event, to minimise the impact of the event on the local health service infrastructure. Where ongoing care is required, we will communicate effectively with other healthcare providers to ensure a
seamless continuum of care.
- Operate in a way that minimises the risks to the Health, Safety
and Welfare of our staff and others who may be affected by their actions and activities
- Respond positively to any complaints or criticisms of our
service, and use these to improve the service we offer at future events.